Use the Dock on Apple Watch to control your music and quickly access apps!
Apple Watch is all about quick interactions — you lift your arm, tap and swipe, and drop your arm again. The Dock on your Apple Watch can help make your app interactions quick and reliable because your most-used and favorite apps are always at the ready!
Follow along to learn how to use the Dock on your Apple Watch.
Use the Dock on your Apple Watch to switch between apps
The Dock on your Apple Watch can store up to 10 of your favorite apps. It also includes a section called Recent and a section called Now Playing. Recent simply shows you the last app you used; Now Playing is a way to control audio playback and only appears when you’re listening to something on your Watch or your paired iPhone.
Want to access the Dock? Here’s how!
- Press the side button on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe to the left or right to find an app.
- Tap to open the app you want to use.
When you’re done, press the side button to close the Dock.
Managing your Apple Watch Dock
You can manage your Apple Watch Dock directly from your Apple Watch or using the Watch app for iOS. Managing your Dock consists of adding favorite apps to the lineup, removing apps you don’t want in your Dock, and rearranging apps.
Manage your Dock directly on your Apple Watch
- To remove an app from the Dock, start by pressing the side button on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe to the left or right to find the app you want to remove.
- Swipe up to reveal the word Remove with an X above it.
Tap Remove to remove the app.
- To rearrange apps in the Dock, start by pressing the side button on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe to the…
click here to read more