Editor’s Note: Welcome to our first ever Community Review here on iMore! This is a full product review created by a member of the iMore community, and we’re thrilled to share it with you! If you’d like to participate in this program, please reach out to our Community Manager or read the forum thread for more information.
Cases, cases, cases, I love cases, down in my pocket. In the past, I have reviewed minimalist-style cases, luxurious wood-laden cases, protective cases straight out of Fort Knox, and now, I am trying out a fit-life, active-style convertible case designed by tech21, and no, your eyes aren’t deceiving you… I said “convertible”.
The tech21 Evo Wallet Active Edition case is a 2-in-1 case, which incorporates a removable front cover which can be used to stuff all sorts of things in to free up your pocket space, or wallet, when you hit the trail or go for a nice run.
Sound great? Let’s dive a little bit deeper and see what this case is all about.
- Solid construction and durability
- The pouch built into the cover is well-designed and convenient
- Great for stow-and-go activities and fitness scenes
- Backed by tech21’s one-year warranty if the phone case becomes faulty or defective
- Not for everybody; price or design
- Expensive! If you want it, try to catch it on sale
- Long-term durability of the pouch/cover may be an issue down the road
- Screen doesn’t shut off when the cover is closed
After opening the package that came in the mail (which is always like Christmas for tech enthusiasts like me), I was happy to see that the packaging was easy to open, which was nice after I nearly destroyed a…
click here to read more